Baking soda is one of the most versatile products you have in your household that can be used for nearly anything.
Considering how many chemicals there are in other products like shampoos, it’s good that we can use a cheap home alternative that doesn’t have a negative effect on our health or the environment.
Here’s a list of baking soda uses I could find that have been verified and are from trusted sources, so I won’t steer you wrong!
1. DIY Deodorant:
2. Baking Soda Facial Scrub:
3. Make a chemical-free shampoo:
4. Use baking soda as an oven cleaner:
5. Use it as a teeth whitener:
7. Use it as a natural jewelry cleaner:
8. You can even use baking soda as a bathroom tile cleaner:
9. Make a chemical-free air freshener:
10. Make some easy-to-peel boiled eggs:
11. Use baking soda to clean your couch:
12. Use it to clean your dishwasher:
13. If you’re a gym nut or have calluses from work, remove them using baking soda:
14. Last, but definitely not least, use it as a weed killer in your garden: