Do you know the fact that but hugging can actually describe something about who you are?
Hugging is a common thing to do, but we hug in different ways. Whether you hug in a tight or loose manner, it will always be attached to your personality.
So, are you ready to find out what your hugs say about yourself? Check out the article!
1. Putting your hand in your partner’s pocket means something.
If you hug your partner and put your hands in his/her pant pocket, this means that you are quite relaxed and comfortable toward your partner. This means feeling safe.
2. Looking at him directly gives a genuine connection.
If you look at your partner as you hug him, you are basically connecting with his soul. You feel a deep meaning with him as if his eyes hold the universe.
3. Putting your arm over one’s shoulder is often a sign of friendship.
Giving this kind of hug means that you trust the other person. The person does not have to be your lover. This hug is often given to friends who you truly trust and can rely on.
4. Giving a pat on the back while hugging is also about being friendly.
If you hug like this, you are giving off a sense of camaraderie. You do not want any intimacy. This is you making friends.
5. Wrapping your arms around the waist is really sweet.
If you hug the person from behind and do this, you want to be protective. You know that you can provide security and comfort anytime.
6. Rubbing the back means you want to reassure someone.
When you hug someone and their bug, you are essentially telling them that everything is going to be alright. You are willing to open up about your problems and you are willing to listen to the other person.
7. Dancing slowly while hugging is all about love.
If the two of you hug and move slowly, you two are truly in love. You might not be young anymore, but being with this person makes you feel alive.
8. Hugging so tightly means you do not want to let go.
This doesn’t mean giving a painful hug. This just means that you love the other person so much. The thought of him leaving leaves you worried.