Hair loss is a common problem nowadays. As hair is regarded as an asset that enhances one’s physical appearance, balding or thinning hair is a problem that many want to correct as soon as possible.
Some of the common factors contributing to thinning hair are excessive physical or emotional stress, hormonal imbalances, nutritional deficiencies, pollution, allergies, use of wrong hair care products, poor hair care routine, and heredity.
If you have thinning hair, there is no need to spend money on expensive treatments and products. There are many natural remedies to help you get thicker and voluminous hair.
Steps to prepare this shampoo:
- Take 2 tbsp fenugreek seeds in a bowl
- Add 1/2 cup dry amla
- Add 1/2 cup dry shikakai
- Add 8-10 reeths in this
- Add 3-4 cups of water
- Leave it overnight
- Next morning put this water on flame, boil it well for 5 minutes
- Turn off the flame and let it cool
- Filter this water and your shampoo is ready
- Use this in spray bottle
- Spray it all over your scalp and along hair
- Massage your scalp for few minutes
- Cover your hair for 20 minutes
- Wash them with plain water
Watch this video